Every day is an excellent opportunity to appreciate the maternal figures in our lives, but Mother’s Day is a chance to devote a whole day to these resilient and wonderful women. This year, I want to strive to make this holiday extra-memorable, for myself and for my mother, too! Here, I decided to share some activities that I thought would make for a Mother’s Day to remember. I hope you think so, too!
- Take a trip to the flower fields – with the recent super bloom in Southern California, spring has arrived in full force. What better way to spend a day with your mother than to spend it in the beauty of nature? Some spots in SoCal that I love are The Flower Fields, the superbloom at the Anza-Borrego Desert, and the Walker Canyon Poppy Fields.
- Visit a museum – a day spent admiring and appreciating art is always a day well spent! Some SoCal museums I personally love are The Getty, The Huntington Library, and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA).
- Shop til you drop! – shopping is a fun mother-daughter pastime on top of being a surprisingly effective cardio workout – and it doesn’t have to be a super pricey activity if you keep an eye out for sales! For some fresh air and a change of scenery, spend the day at an outdoor mall like the Irvine Spectrum, Fashion Island, or The Outlets at San Clemente.
- Cook up some yummy CBD-infused treats – for many mother-daughter duos, cooking together can also be a fun way to connect with one another and create some great memories. . Here are some of our favorite CBD recipes from the MyJane Pinterest board (https://myjane.com/5-cbd-recipes-mom-is-sure-to-love/?et_fb=1&PageSpeed=off)
- Have a spa day, complete with some of MyJane’s favorite CBD-based wellness products- after completing some of these activities, you and Mom may need a second to unwind and recharge, and what better way to accomplish that than with a spa day? You don’t need to make reservations at a day spa or shell out tons of money to engage in some relaxation – in fact, our MyJane boxes have all the products you could possibly need to have the perfect at-home spa day! Try indulging in self-care with the help of a MediPrana Lotion, a Wink Sugar Scrub, or a Kush Queen bath bomb. You can even sip on some Kikoko Tranquili-Tea to help you slip into a state of pure bliss and relaxation!
Unpacking a MyJane Experience Box with mom is the perfect way to celebrate Mother’s Day. Whatever you choose to do, the MyJane team wants you to spend time with your mom and show her how much you appreciate her!
If you’re looking to make a change and add cannabis into your own personal wellness routine, call MyJane today or visit our website and order your own MyJane box!
MyJane Chief Experience Officer
P.S. As always, our MyJane wellness advisors are standing by to answer any of your canna-curious questions 833-MyJane2. Call to learn more about our community, our movement and what’s in the thoughtfully curated Experience Box.