Our very own MyJane Wellness Director, Amanda Morris was selected as a speaker for the Top Coach panel of influential female coaches, business advisors, and therapists in the community. The event took place at Balboa Isand Museum with speakers sharing their powerful life stories, expert advice and top lessons with the audience.
Hosted and moderated by Kim Bates founder of WSDM (Wisdom For Women), the panel included:
– Amanda Morris Crawford – Cannabis Coach and Director of Wellness at MyJane
– Kacey Taormina – Real Estate Investment Coach
– Dr. Ann Kirlin – Grief Counselor
– Nancy Dahan- Divorce Counsel Partner at Brown & Dahan LLP
– Julie Hefner – Wellness & Nutritional Coach
– Kimberly Roush – Executive Career Coach
– Melissa Kathryn – Emotional Healer Food & Trauma
The panel came from varying backgrounds, ages, and genius, sharing insights and tools that helped them on their individual journeys. The event was a huge success and MyJane was delighted to have partnered with WSDM to support the Balboa Island Museum.
Our mission at MyJane is to demystify the cannabis experience for women, empowering you to make informed health and wellness choices for yourself and those you love. MyJane often partners with community members for special events or to co-host private parties with the passion for cannabis education.
To inquire about public speaking events or hosting a private party, please send an email to email@example.com