At MyJane we’re dedicated to helping you Own Your Wellness™ and our team is dedicated to living the MyJane mission. We’ve compiled 7 simple tips to help you celebrate National Wellness Month and make your own health and wellness priority #1.
- Water, water, water – drink more water is a good rule for everyone
- Get enough sleep – read about why sleep is important here
- Commit to exercise – weekly, daily, whatever your body responds to best
- Limit screen time – tempting as it is to scroll first thing, limit screens in the morning and evening
- Eat healthily and balanced – try to include a wide variety of colors and sources
- Enjoy time with friends and family – make time to catch up with the people that mean the most to you
- Laugh more – be around activities, pets, and people that make you laugh
All of these reminders can elevate your routine and can help you feel better every day. Read more from our MyJane team who share how they incorporate health and wellness into their own daily routines:
PLUS listen to our MyJane MyStory podcast released every week! MyJane asks experts and community members to share stories from their own wellness journey into cannabis.
LISTEN NOW on Apple Podcasts (be sure to LIKE, FOLLOW and share with your community)
TUNE IN LIVE every Thursday at 2pm on OC Talk Radio
If you are unsure where to start on your own wellness journey into cannabis, please reach out to your MyJane Wellness Concierge on 833-MYJANE2